This page is expected to launch on October 8, 2021.
Teachers & Substitute Teachers
- Teacher: Coordinate classroom instruction in accordance with District/State Assessments.
- Substitute: Follow provided daily lesson plan.
Click to apply. Substitutes click to apply.
Health Care Aides & Substitutes
- Support a student with special needs in group and one-to-one activities
- Assist a student throughout the day: arrival, lunch, recess, and dismissal.
Classroom Aides & Substitutes (aka Paraprofessional)
Support students in the classroom setting through whole group and small group activities.
Assist students throughout the day: arrival, lunch, recess, and dismissal.
Food Service Aides & Substitutes
- Breakfast/Lunch preparations and serving.
- Light clean up of food service area.
Bus Drivers & Substitute Drivers
- The first and last school staff bussed students see every day. Drivers have the ability to positively impact every students' first and last daily moments of their schooling experiences.
- Certification training is provided at no cost. AM & PM routes are available allowing for great flexibility.
Crossing Guard & Substitutes
- There are 4 locations - Tupper Lake & 4th Ave, 6th Ave & 3rd St, Jordan Lake Ave & Tupper Lake Ave, and 3rd Ave & 2nd St.
- Student safety is our priority. AM crossing guards report from 8-8:30am and PM crossing guards report from 3:30-4pm.
- Equipment is provided.