Lakewood Elementary is seeking parent support via the Parent Teacher Organization. Why would you come to a PTO meeting? Here are some compelling reasons...
- PTO meetings are a great opportunity to meet other Lakewood parents
- You can be the first to hear about important news and upcoming events
- You will learn how your child at Lakewood Elementary benefits from the work of the PTO
- You can learn how to volunteer your time, on campus or off, to positively impact the learning experience of ALL students at Lakewood Elementary
- You don’t have to hold a position in the PTO office to make an impact at LES
This meeting will be informative in nature and members will gain a peek of how the remainder of the school year will look. Don't miss it! Kids are welcome to come and someone will be available to watch them in the gym. If you cannot attend meetings but would still like to be a part of the PTO please contact Keith Carpenter, building principal. We need your participation!