Enrollment at Lakewood Public Schools
Thank you for considering Lakewood Public Schools for your child's academic experiences. The exceptional educators at Lakewood strive to achieve academic success for all students. The Board of Education and administration is committed to offering outstanding student opportunities in the arts, athletic, and an array of co-curricular progams. Our success is realized through partnerships with supportive and involved parents, a community that supports our schools, dedicated teachers who continue to hone their craft, a support staff who care about children, administrators who hire and support the development of quality teachers, and a Board of Education that supports the work of administrators and staff.
Please take a moment to visit all the links on the left so that you can see, first hand, all of the reasons why you and your family would enjoy living in our school district. For your convenience, we have provided information about our community, municipalities and local organizations. Learn about us, and consider joining our school family.
Enroll with Us!
It's easy to enroll your children into the Lakewood Public Schools. For your convenience, we have provided the list of documents required to enroll your child. An enrollment packet is available at each school.
REQUIRED ENROLLMENT DOCUMENTS
- Lakewood Public Schools Registration Form (1 per student)
- Certified Birth Certificate (original - no copies)
- Proof of Residency
- Vision screening if entering Kindergarten
- Up-to-Date Immunization Record
- Transcript Needed for any High School Students
- Report Card for Middle School Students, If Available
- If Student Received Special Education Services or Program in Former School, Current IEP and Assessment Report Copies